In order to arrange your flight, please contact the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) overseas offices in your country or responsible for your country to confirm your status as a hosted buyer or hosted media and consult about the ticket arrangement and ticket reimbursement.
(Click link TAT overseas offices: https://na.tourismthailand.org/About-Thailand/About-TAT/TAT-Overseas-offices)
In case you have to arrange your own flight, you must get approval for the flight details including route, airfare, and travel date, from the TAT overseas office or TAT Head Office that is responsible for your country prior to issuing the ticket.
Conditions for air ticket reimbursement
- TAT will be responsible for the international airfare from port to port on the economy class best agent net fare.
- Those travelling with complimentary tickets or mileage accumulated tickets, only the related taxes and insurance surcharge will be reimbursed.
- For hosted buyers and hosted media who have paid for their airfare in advance, your ticket reimbursement will be done by the TAT overseas office in your country or responsible for your country after the event.
Documents for ticket reimbursement:
Your ticket reimbursement will be done by the TAT overseas office.
- A copy of the air ticket or e-ticket indicating the passenger’s travel route to Thailand; qualified tickets must show the travel dates during the period of 30 May- 29 June, 2018. (Arrive in Thailand before 08.00 Hrs. 13 June, 2018, and depart from Thailand after 21.00 Hrs. 15 June, 2018)
- A copy of the passport with the passenger’s signature as shown on the passport.
- An original receipt from the airlines or travel agencies. In the case that the agents issue their own receipt, such documents must show the airfare amount.
- A copy of the confirmation e-mail of the TTM+2018 online evaluation system.
- A copy of 80% completed appointment, or 25 slot completed appointments for Hosted Buyers.