1. All pre-event tours are on a first-come, first-served basis. TAT reserves the right to close bookings if fully booked.
2. All tours are for TTM+ 2017 Buyers and Media.
3. TAT reserves the right to adjust the programs without prior notice.
4. TAT reserves the right to cancel any programs with less than 6 participants.
5. Cancellation must be made in writing before 19 May, 2017.
6. Dress code for religious attractions and temples: Please wear polite costumes (No shorts and sleeveless shirt).
7. In order to guarantee the participation and avoid no shows, all participants are requested to provide their credit card details. The cancellation of pre-event tour must be notified per the above deadline. A sum of USD 50 will be levied in case of a no show.
1. All tours are on a first-come, first-served basis for Buyer and Media TTM+ 2017 only. TAT reserves the right to close bookings if fully booked.
2. TAT reserves the right to adjust the programs without prior notice.
3. TAT reserves the right to cancel any programs with less than 6 participants.
4. For Post-event tour participants, a passport with at least 6 months validity is compulsory.
5. For Post-event tours in routes PT1–PT7 please enclose a copy of your passport, and return completed booking form within 19 May, 2017.
6. For Post-event Tour PT06 (Thailand–Myanmar: The Old Capitals of Two Countries) and PT7 (Thailand–Lao PDR: Back to the Nature and UNESCO Destinations), participants will be responsible for their own visa applications to Myanmar. Please enclose a copy of your valid passport and copy of visas approved, and return completed booking form within 19 May, 2017.
7. “Multiple entry” visa to Thailand for PT6 and PT7 is needed for nationalities who need Thailand visa. Please also enclose a copy of multiple visa once approved.
8. To guarantee your booking, the full payment has to be made within 19 May, 2017.
9. All cancellations and changes are required to be sent in writing by fax or email before 19 May, 2017.
10. For Post-event tours (PT1-PT7), 10% will be charged for cancellation made after 19 May, 2017.
11. No refund and changes will be allowed after 24 May, 2017.
12. All Post-event tours will start on June 17, 2017, and depart from the official hotels only.
13. Participants are requested to provide their credit card details.
- All transfers.
- Air ticket.
- All entrance fees.
- Accommodation with breakfasts on single occupancy basis.
- Meals as mentioned in the program.
- English-speaking guide.
- Travel insurance to cover medical bills due to accident up to a maximum amount of THB 500,000.
- Personal expenses, drink, visits not indicated in the program.
- Entry visa fee to Myanmar.
Money Transfer: Krung Thai Bank, Tourism Authority of Thailand Sub-branch, Savings Account
Account Name: Thailand Travel Mart
Account Number: 387-0-00158-5
Swift Code: KRTHTHBK
*** PLEASE FAX PAY-IN SLIP TO: (662) 250 5696
*** PLEASE INDICATE THAT THE PAYMENT IS MADE FOR THE TTM+ 2017 POST TOUR.***
"Online bookings will be available during 21 April–19 May, 2017."