1. Reservations should be made online at the TTM+ 2017 website ONLY.
TTM+ 2017 Accommodation Committee address:
East Asia Market Division, Tourism Authority of Thailand
1600 New Phetchaburi Road, Makkasan,
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
Tel: (662) 250-5500 ext 1212 and 1222
Fax: (662) 250-5608
**Note: The name on the booking form and the passport MUST be exactly the same
2. Accommodation for hosted buyers, international buyers and hosted media includes complimentary room (Double-bedded room) with ABF during 13-17 June 2017, 4 nights only. Airport transfers and shuttle services will be provided to and from official hotels only:-
3. All rooms will be on a first come - first served basis by allotment from each official hotel. TTM+ 2017 Accommodation Committee reserves the rights for accommodation allocation.
4. Hosted buyers, international buyers, and hosted media MUST sign hotel folio upon your check out to confirm your stay with the official hotels so that TAT can be responsible for your accommodation charges.
5. Additional nights and other incidentals will be borne by you.
6. Hosted buyers, international buyers and hosted media, who stay with a spouse or accompanying person, will be responsible for additional charges for ABF and other incidentals.
7. The online hotel reservation will be closed on Friday, 26 May 2017.
8. Any cancellations should be sent in writing directly to the TTM+ 2017 Accommodation Committee
no later than Friday, 2 June 2017, at 16.00 hrs. Bangkok Time (GMT +7).
9. Those buyers and media who do not stay in the official Hotels need to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transfers and pay for such services themselves.
10. Those buyers and media who make reservation to official hotels directly (without filling out the accommodation booking form online), must be responsible for all expense.
11. Transfer Services: If you need transfer, please make sure you select ‘Yes’ for transfer box when filling out the accommodation booking form for further arrangement.
(13-14 June 2017) from Chiang Mai International Airport to TTM+ 2017 official hotels ONLY.
1. To be eligible for your airport arrival transfer, you must amend your flight details to email@example.com before, Friday, 2 June 2017, at 16.00 hrs. Bangkok Time (GMT +7).
2. Please contact TTM+ 2017 Hospitality Counter upon your arrival to facilitate your airport transfer.
3. The TTM+ 2017 Hospitality Counter will open during 13-14 June 2017, 07.00 – 24.00 hrs.
(17-18 June 2017) from official hotels to Chiang Mai International Airport ONLY. You must reconfirm your departure time on 15 June 2017 before 19.00 hours at the official hotel reception counter.
Remarks: These conditions are provided only for Hosted Buyers, International Buyers and Hosted Media.
** Online Booking will be available during 3 April – 26 May 2017. **