(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM)
Conditions for Seller Registration
- Thailand Travel Mart Plus 2018 (TTM+ 2018) will be available to register on 1 March to 10 April 2018 and the limitation number of organisations who will be attending the event are 280 organisations, it is divided into;
- 70% are chosen on the basis of first-come first-served.
- 30% are chosen from the “Newcomer” and “Niche Romance” groups.
- Those who wish to participate as a Seller must complete the Online Seller Application Form and the Seller Questionnaire.
- You will receive an email from Seller Secretariat after your submission 5 – 7 working days to notify whether you are accepted to participate in TTM+ 2018. Please be noted that all applications will be approved by TAT.
- Participation as a Seller is open to Thai and the greater Mekong sub-region tourism service operator.
- Thai Sellers must attach a copy of your tour operator license or hotel license with the application form in order to continue your registration process.
- Two delegates are allowed in each booth, with one registered as a Full delegate and a Co-delegate
- Full delegate is a primary representative of each unit who can enter all functions and activities during the mart.
- Co–delegate is a secondary representative who is authorized to join all sessions and activities except on-site appointment sessions.
- Remark : No additional badge allowed for TTM+ 2018
- Sharing a table between two (2) or more different business organizations is NOT allowed.
- No on-site submission of the application form is allowed.
- The total number of Appointment are 32 slots which you will have 15 minutes business negotiation for each slot and 5 minutes for walking time.
- The company which has been awarded Tourism Awards 2017 will receive 20% discount on registration fees.
- Table registration fees is 30,000 THB, the price includes:
- A table (1 company only)
- - A Full delegate
- - A Co-delegate
- - VAT 7%
All fees are to be paid in Thai baht (THB) only.
- The payment deadline is within 2 weeks after you have received an email approval from Seller Secretariat, otherwise, your reserved table will be terminated and then submitted to others awaiting.
- Payment details will be sent to you after you have received an email approval from Seller Secretariat.
- Bank draft or telegraphic transfer payable in Thai baht (THB) only issued by and/or drawn on an approved bank in Thailand only.
- Payment must be in full and please be noted that a transaction fee must be paid by Seller.
Thailand Travel Mart Plus 2018 (TTM+ 2018) will be held during 13 – 15 June 2018 at the Ocean Marina Yacht Club, Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand
Table will be arranged by TAT.
- No refund for any cancellation.
- A processing fee of 1,000 THB / 30 USD will be applicable for delegate change made after 17 April 2018.
- There will be a charge of USD 30 / THB 1,000 for any lost badge or substitution.
- Only duly registered sellers are allowed to participate in the travel mart.
- Admission to the travel mart area will be strictly on the basis of name badges. All sellers are required to wear their badges at all times in the travel mart area.
ACCEPTANCE OF REGISTRATION
This application, when submitted, shall serve as an agreement between the applicant’s organization and the organizing committee that the above terms and conditions have been read and understood by the applicant. The organizing committee reserves the right to reject any incomplete application submitted.