(Please read carefully before completing the
Conditions for Seller Registration
- Thailand Travel Mart Plus 2019 (TTM+ 2019) will be available to
register on 21 February to 29 March 2019 and the
limitation number of organizations who will be attending the event
are 300 – 350 organizations, selection criteria for Thai Seller as
- Entrepreneurs who attend TTM + for the first time (New Comer)
- Entrepreneurs who are concerned about the environment, please
submit your evidence as proof; i.e., Green Leaf certificate or
other certificates such as a participation in the Thai Hotels
Association’s plastic free program, pictures, explanation letter on
how you carry on the environmental concerned activities, etc.
- Entrepreneurs from the 55 emerging destinations which are:
Chiang Rai, Kamphaeng Phet,
Lampang, Lamphun, Mae Hong Son, Nan, Phayao, Phichit, Phitsanulok,
Phrae, Sukhothai, Tak, and Uttaradit;
Amnat Charoen, Bueng Kan,
Buri Ram, Chaiyaphum, Kalasin, Loei, Maha Sarakham, Mukdahan,
Nakhon Phanom, Nong Bua Lam Phu, Nong Khai, Phetchabun, Prachin
Buri, Roi Et, Sa Kaeo, Sakon Nakhon, Si Sa Ket, Surin, Ubon
Ratchathani, Udon Thani, and Yasothon;
Ang Thong, Chai Nat, Lop Buri,
Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Sawan, Samut Songkhram, Sing Buri, Suphan
Buri, and Uthai Thani
Chanthaburi and Trat
Chumphon, Nakhon Si Thammarat,
Narathiwat, Pattani, Phatthalung, Ranong, Satun, Trang and Yala.
- Other tourism related suppliers apart from hotels will be given
priority; such as, DMC, Attraction and Entertainment, etc.
- Process legal registration documents.
- Those who wish to participate as a Seller must complete the Online
Seller Application Form.
- You will receive an email from Seller Secretariat after your
submission 2 – 3 weeks to notify whether you are accepted to
participate in TTM+ 2019. Please be noted that all applications
will be approved by the TTM+ 2019 Seller Committee.
- Participation as a Seller is open to Thai and the Greater Mekong
Sub-region tourism service operators.
Thai Sellers must attach a copy of your tour operator or hotel
license, or other business registration license issued by Thai
authorities, as well as document(s) indicating your care for the
environment, with the application form in order to continue your
- Two delegates are allowed in each booth, with one registered as a
Full delegate and a Co-delegate
- Full delegate is a primary
representative of each unit who can enter all functions and
activities during the mart.
- Co–delegate is a secondary
representative who is authorized to join all sessions and
activities except on-site
- Remark : No additional badge allowed
for TTM+ 2019
- Sharing a table between two (2) or more different business
- No on-site submission of the application form is allowed.
- The total number of Appointments are 32 slots which you will have
15 minutes business negotiation for each slot and 5 minutes for
- Table registration fees is 35,000 THB, the price includes:
- A table (1 company)
- - A Full delegate
- - A Co-delegate
- - VAT 7%
- - Free access to TTM Talk (First come first served)
Sellers who have already been approved by the TTM+2019 Seller
Committee with evidence of the submission of the Sellers’ survey in
2018 will obtain a reduction of 2,000 Baht.
- The approved seller which has been awarded the Tourism Awards 2017
and 2015 will receive a 50% discount on the registration fee.
All fees are to be paid in Thai baht (THB) only.
- The payment deadline is within 7 working days after you
have received an email approval from the Seller Secretariat,
otherwise, your reserved table will be terminated and then
submitted to others awaiting.
- Payment details will be sent to you after you have received an
email approval from Seller Secretariat.
- Bank draft or telegraphic transfer payable in Thai baht (THB) only
issued by and/or drawn on an approved bank in Thailand only.
- Payment must be in full and please be noted that a
transaction fee must be paid by Seller.
- There will be a charge of 1,000 THB / 30 USD for any lost badge or
Thailand Travel Mart Plus 2019 (TTM+ 2019) will be held during 5 – 7 June
2019 at the Ocean Marina Yacht Club, Pattaya.
Table will be arranged by TAT.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION
- No refund for any cancellation.
- A processing fee of 1,000 THB / 30 USD
will be applicable for delegate change made after 5 April
- There will be a charge of USD 30 / THB 1,000 for any lost
badge or substitution.
- Only duly registered sellers are allowed to participate in
the travel mart.
- Admission to the travel mart area will be strictly on the
basis of name badges. All sellers are required to wear
their badges at all times in the travel mart area.
ACCEPTANCE OF REGISTRATION
This application, when submitted, shall serve as an agreement
between the applicant’s organization and the Tourism
Authority of Thailand (TAT) that the above terms and conditions
have been read and understood by the applicant. The organizing
committee reserves the right to reject any incomplete application