The Thailand Travel Mart Plus 2022 (TTM+ 2022) will be held on 8 - 10 June, 2022, (9 – 10 June,
2022 both online and physical) and the limitation of the number of organisations that will be
attending the event are 250 organisations.
The selection criteria for Thai Sellers is as follows:
- Process legal registration documents.
- Entrepreneurs who attend the TTM+ 2022 are required to have a SHA / SHA Plus or SHA
Entrepreneurs who have been awarded the Thailand Tourism Awards Year 2019 or 2021 (Please
submit the Award’s certificate).
- Entrepreneurs with a start-up or have new innovation and technology in operating
- Entrepreneurs who support the tourism business.
- Entrepreneurs who are not blacklisted or currently in the process of verifying facts
from complaints for the Thai tourism promotion campaign Rao Thiao Duai Kan
(เราเที่ยวด้วยกัน - We Travel Together)
- For entrepreneurs who are concerned about the environment, please submit your evidence as
proof; i.e., Green Leaf certificate or other certificates; such as, participation in the
Thai Hotels Association’s plastic free programme, pictures, and/or explanation letter on how
you carry out the environmental concerned activities, etc. (Optional)
- Those who wish to participate as a Seller must complete the Online Seller
Application Form and must attach a copy of your tour operator or hotel license, or other
business registration license issued by the Thai authorities, as well as document(s)
indicating your care for the environment, with the application form in order to continue
your registration process for your reference as follows:
- Business license (or DBD), and the
Issue Date (Must not be older than 6 months before the
- Hotel License (for hotel), Hospital / Clinical License (for
hospital and clinic business), Tour Operator License (for tour operator) in
case expired, must extend before applying for the event.
- VAT Registration form (PP20)
- Logo of your business
- Green Tourism Activity evidence as proof (Optional)
- You will receive 3 (three) e-mails from the Seller Secretariat after your submission to
notify whether you have been accepted to participate in the TTM+ 2022. The e-mail will be
- Auto e-mail to ensure that TAT has received the registration information.
- Payment e-mail after the Secretariat team check the Sellers’ documents and conditions
of which Sellers have been approved by TAT.
- Confirmation e-mail along with the Username and Password.
- Participation as a Seller is open to a tourism business, which is operated, registered,
and based in Thailand only.
- Only one delegate is allowed in each table and registered as a Full delegate.
- Full delegate is a primary representative of each unit
who can enter all functions and activities during the Mart.
- Remark: No additional badge allowed for the TTM+ 2022.
- Sharing a table between 2 (two) or more different business organisations is NOT allowed.
Please be aware that if we found the participant is sharing
the table with one or more companies, which we would like to inform that this was part of
the conditions’ violation, both companies that own the table and the other that accepts to
lease some or the whole part it, TAT reserves the right to cancel the allocated spaces and
reject their applications to TAT campaigns for a period of 1 (one) year.
- No on-site submission of the application form is allowed.
- The approved seller which has been awarded a Thailand Tourism Award in the Year of 2019
and 2021 and start-up will receive a discount on the registration fee.
Table registration fee is THB 17,500, the price includes:
- A table (1 company)
- A full delegate
- VAT 7%
- Free access to all functions of TTM (except Post Tour) as including:
- TTM Talk
- Welcome Reception
- Networking Lunch
- TAT reserves the right to end the application process when the space is fully booked and
the exhibitors will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis (by payment) and will be
checked again by the TAT committee. In the case, a Seller who not pass all the criteria of
the Sellers’ conditions they will be rejected.
- Please note that the provided information will be treated as confidential and is used for
internal reference ONLY. Do not disclose the confidential information of a Buyer to a third
party, TAT will not be responsible for any disclose of information.
- No change of an exhibitor’s name on a fascia board after 18 April
- Please bring your personal electronic devices for the online business matching; such as,
Notebook, Tablet, iPad, etc.
- Kindly be noted that 1 Company / 1 Table only.
- Sellers need to be fully vaccinated before the intended event date with lists of vaccines
approved by the FDA, or approved by WHO, or authorised by Ministry of Public Health.
- All fees are to be paid in Thai Baht (THB) only.
- The payment deadline is within 7 working days after you have
received an e-mail approval from the Seller Secretariat; otherwise, your reserved
table will be terminated and then submitted to others waiting.
- Payment details will be sent to you after the Seller conditions match with the criteria,
which is approved from the Secretariat team.
- Bank draft or telegraphic transfer payable in Thai Baht (THB) only issued by and/or drawn
on an approved bank in Thailand only.
- Payment must be in full and please note that the transaction fee
must be paid by the
The Thailand Travel Mart Plus 2022 (TTM+ 2022) will be held during 8-10 June, 2022 at the
Angsana Laguna Phuket Hotel, in Phuket.
Table will be arranged by TAT.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION
- No refund for any cancellation.
- A processing fee of USD 30 / THB 1,000 will be applicable for
delegate change made after 18 April 2022.
There will be a charge of USD 30 / THB 1,000 for any lost badge or
- Only duly registered Sellers are allowed to participate in the mart.
- Admission to the mart area will be strictly on the basis of name badges. All Sellers are
required to wear their badges at all times in the mart area.
ACCEPTANCE OF REGISTRATION
This application, when submitted, shall serve as an agreement between the applicant’s
organisation and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) that the above terms and conditions
have been read and understood by the applicant. The organising committee reserves the right to
reject any incomplete application submitted.
The registration is now closed.